WHY DRY-STEAM CLEANING IS THE SAFEST?August 24, 2017
It’s very important to keep your room clean and fresh all the time, giving that we spend almost half of our daily time in our room. Many times, we don’t have enough time, nor the equipment to do so, so here are a few tips on how to keep your room clean and fresh all the time:
- Ventilation. Always create the room whenever you can. An easy task in the summer time, however in the winter, when we don’t get as many chinooks, it’s preferrable to use a ventilation system or a dehumidifier. Changing the air in the room will enhance the quality of breathing and of sleeping.
- Vaccum: at least once a week, if you have carpet in the room, then vacuum twice a week. The dust mite is always in the air, keeps accumulating on your furniture, drops, curtains, carpet, mattress…Dust mite can be removed up to 95% just using a regular vacuum.
- Let the sun come in: Spring just started, Open your windows, take advantage of the sunny days in Calgary, and let the magic solar disinfection system work.
- Keep your sheets and pillow covers clean: usually, by changing the sheets once a week.
- In case you have mold smell coming out of the carpet: then just use vinegar and cold water and spray it on the carpet: Vinegar is a great deodorizer.
- Never leave food residue in the room: This might be an attraction for bad bacteria and awful smells.
Keep your room clean all the time.